Criw Cymraeg is Welsh Club held in FE15, every Thursday lunchtime. The crew help promote Welsh across the school and encourage other learners and staff to use Welsh.
What do we do:
● We create Welsh games and activities that can be used during lessons to make learning Welsh fun and enjoyable.
● We work together to plan the Eisteddfod
● We help to deliver school assemblies
● We become detectives and nominate ‘seren staff’ for staff who use the most Welsh in their lessons.
● We help plan Welsh school trips to Llangrannog, Glan-Llyn and Cardiff.
● We create and choose Film phrases for the week for both learners and staff.
● We get to take part in fun lunchtime activities with external guests from the Urdd.
If you would like to become part of the Criw Cymraeg then please come along to FE15 Thursday lunchtime.