Parents have a hugely influential role when advising young people on their future career.
The world of work is changing and there are now more options than ever for students such as going to university, starting an apprenticeship or combining both through higher apprenticeship/sponsored degrees.
TARGETcareers has created a new publication to help you support your children in their future careers decision. In the guide you will find information on:
- The world of apprenticeships
- Which routes are best financially
- Where your child will flourish
- Researching employer programmes
- Helping your child transition to uni
- Plus guides on how to get into different sectors such as finance, business, engineering and IT!
The publication is completely free to access and you can find a copy by clicking on the link below:
Please click on the following link below if you require any information regarding Careers Wales or alternatively contact me directly.